Friday 26 March 2021

Spring Flowers winner and Top 5

Good evening, Brenda here to announce the winner and Top 5 from my 'Spring Flowers' theme. There were some beautiful entries and I believe I got to you all to thank you for joining in.

This weeks winner as selected by Random Org., is..................

Entry no 4 is Dreja not claimed

Well done Dreja, please mail me from the link on the sidebar by Thursday 1st April so I can send you your prize from................


Pinksy DoodlesMaker of digital images and cutting files for card making and craft projects.

Now for my Top 5 in chronological order, a very difficult task this week but here is my final selection.....

Entry no 2 Anke
Entry no 4 Dreja
Entry no 27 Christina
Entry no 71 Helen
Entry no 79 MiaS

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Mervi will be here bright and early tomorrow with a new theme.

3 comments:

Dreja said...

Oh, ich freue mich, daß meine Karte gewonnen hat. Vielen lieben Dank.
E-Mail kommt sofort.
Liebe Grüße Dreja

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations ladies
Gr Karin

MiaS said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the TOP 5. Congratulations to all.