Friday 4 December 2020

Christmas Flowers, Wreaths and Trees winner and Top 5

Hello Peeps, what's the weather like in your parts? I can't believe we have snow here in the Fens and at the moment it looks like going nowhere.

There were some lovely entries to my challenge this week and I have enjoyed visiting them all, many thanks to everyone who joined in. 


The winner of the stamps from Bee Crafty is entry no 50 and that is Pinky........

Well done Pinky, please mail me with tour full name and postal addy by Thursday 10th December so I can send your prize.

My Top 5 in order of entry are.........

Entry No 1 Anke
No 13 Elly
Entry 21 Pam
No 36 Hilary
No 48 Caroline

Well done to you all, please collect our badge from the sidebar.

Tracy Mouse will be along tomorrow with a new challenge so please pop back then.

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 5.
Congrats to the others.
Love Caroline

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

HilaryJane said...

Thank you. I am thrilled to see my card in the top 5, what a lovely surprise xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!

pinky said...

Oh thanks so much, that's a lovely surprise. I will email now xx

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Anke said...

Thank you so much, what a lovely surprise.

And congrats to the other winners.

Hugs
Anke

Pamela Duncan said...

Thank you for selecting my Winter Wishes card in your top 5 ~ Pam @ Pam's Pearls