Friday 22 May 2020

Special mentions and Top 10

Good evening everyone, well what can I say other than a great big thank you for all your fabulous entries to our current theme, 306 and of you in total and other than the odd one on such as Facebook and 'alternative' hosts I managed to get to all of you.

You were very understanding about our decision to delay our 11th Birthday challenge and it's really appreciated, I promise as soon as the World returns to some sort of normality we will be doing something special with lots of prizes.

As you can imagine selecting the TOP ten has been tough and I've been back and forth through the entries several times, but my teamies did give me some help coming up with a few entries which stood out to us and I will start with those first.

Well done the following seven on your Special Mentions.............

Entry no 1 Cebelica
We loved the pretty soft femininity of this creation
No 6 Kym
Who can resist these beautiful Poppies
Entry no 36  Caroline
So much detail and delicate embroidery
No 24 Kathikha
A pretty colour palette and used of textures
No 43 Emma
Super inky background and such fun
No 166 Annie
Gorgeous colour palette and inkiness
No 191 Elizabeth
Such beautiful colouring

Well done to you all, here's a special badge that you can display on your own blogs.


And my Top 10 in order of entry, not an easy task and the list could have been much, much longer.............

No 14 Caz
No 21 Donna
No 54 Greta
No 110 Carol
No 167 Lisa Lynn
No 184 Silke
No 215 Zoe
No 239 Ans
No 274 Liz
No 301 Swissie

Well done everyone, my thanks again for all your support of Allsorts Challenge.

Mervi will be along tomorrow with a new theme so please do pop back then.


13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my accordion book in your Top 10 Brenda and congrats to all the other ladies
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations all
Gr Karin

Greta said...

Congrats to everyone! So suprised & honored to have my card in your Top 10--thank you, Brenda!

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a top 10 and congrats to all the other winners. Happy Birthday!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats all and thanks for the top mention.xx

Caroline said...

Thank you so much for the special mention!
COngrats to the others!
Love Caroline

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Swissie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 10! You made my day!
Congrats to the winners!
Hugs,
Liv / Swissie

Zoechaos said...

Thank yo so much for including my pot in your top 10, looking through the entries I know what a task you had choosing just 17. That you included me means a great deal. Congratulations to all the other top 10 and those very special mentions.x

Wendy L said...

Wonderful choices Brenda, well done everyone, xxx

Karthikha said...

Yay! Thank you for choosing my card as a special mention :) Congratulations to all others :)

cebelica said...

I'm very happy to see my card made it to "special mention". Wow! Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it! xx

Donna Phelan said...

Thanks for the shout out! All of these creations are beautiful! Be well!