Friday 14 February 2020

At least One Heart - Winner and Top Five

Good Evening, Kath here with the Winner and Top Five of my 'At least one heart' challenge.'

A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you that entered and with so many wonderful creations, it has been a very hard task trying to decide on the top five, The winner was easier as it was chosen by Random Org.

The Winner of this lovely stamp by Chloe is entry number 16 - Sharon of My Crafty Cardz


Sharon please contact Brenda (her e-mail address is in the side bar) by Thursday 20th February to claim the prize.

Now onto the top five, as I said earlier it was so  difficult this week, as there was so  I put all of my choices, number entries, on pieces of paper folded and had my Hubby pick out five.

So here are the top five in order of entry....

No 19 CarolG
No 73 Nancy Brown
No 98 Mallows Crafty Bits
No 99 - Valerija
No 115 - Carol Gill

Congratulations to the winner and the top five, please feel free to take the Winner Badge and the Top Five badge from the side bar.

Thanks again for all of your lovely entries and Ellie will be along tomorrow with a new challenge.

Kath x

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners

gr karin

Sharon said...

Wow! Thank you for selecting my card as winner!
Congratulations also to the top 5.

Sharon x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!!!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 5 and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Sarah said...

What lovely cards, well done everyone and thank you team for choosing my little card too xx

Dora said...

Congratulations. Beautiful cards