Friday 23 August 2019

Winner and Top 5 for Sun/Moon/Stars or Baby Challenge

Happy Friday! Ellie here, it's time to announce the winner and top 5 for the last challenge! But first I wanted to say a huge thank you for joining us! We really appreciate your participation in our challenges and always enjoy visiting your blogs.

First up our winner, selected by random.org..................

Rainey's Craftroom

Congratulations! Please be sure to message Brenda (email on the side bar) by Thursday August 29th to claim your prize.

And now onto my top 5. It wasn't easy to choose but I managed somehow and here they are listed in order of entry:

No. 12 Emma T.
No. 31 Pinky
No. 35 Lillian
No. 46 Glittertastic

No. 52 Janis in ID


Well done everyone! Please feel free to grab your Top 5 badge from our sidebar to display on your own blogs.

Lynn will be here tomorrow morning with a new fabulous theme, I hope you will join us again!


5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to the winners


gr karin

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congratulations to the Top 5, super creations, I expect it was difficult to choose from all the fabulous entries. I'm so pleased to have been picked as the winner and I'm off to email you now. Yay!!
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Well done to all!!

Janis said...

Congratulations to the winner and the top picks. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5. I am thrilled and honored.
Thank you for your wonderful challenges and all the hours of work you put into them.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

pinky said...

Thanks so much for putting my card in your Top 5. I am very chuffed. Well done Rainey xx