Friday 15 March 2019

Winner & Top 5 For A Child

Good Evening

Thank you for all the lovely entries for my 'For A Child' Challenge.

The randomly chosen winner of the Stamp set is...
                                           
No. 42  Carol Gill

Now on to the Top 5 chosen by our Design Team -----------------

No. 4 Karen Finkle

No. 8 Debo

No. 28 Leanne Harris

No.  49 Birgit

No. 51 Jacky


Great Fun seeing all your wonderful creations and please join us tomorrow  for a new challenge with Kath.
xxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations all Carol lucky girl last ch won and now this CH

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card as your winner and congrats to the other ladies-thank you Karin
carol x

Kampin' Karen said...

Thank you so much to the Design Team for choosing my card. It was a pleasant surprise! Congrats to all the other picks too. Can't wait to play again.

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. HUgz

Paddington fan said...

Thank you for picking my card in your top 5, I'm thrilled!
Love Jacky x

debo said...

thank you for chose my card at the top 5 :)