Friday 24 April 2015

Week 307 winners


Good evening, it's time to announce the winners and Top 5 for Jo's 'Quick and Easy does it' theme and to thank you for all your gorgeous entries, there were some real beauties and we really enjoyed visiting all your blogs.

So I will get right to it and the first prize as selected by Random Org., who wins the prize from Marianne Designs is....................

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

Jessi

And the images from A Day for Daisies, again as selected by Random Org., is................

Dot

And here are the Top 5 in no particular order as selected by the Design Team................

Congratulations, please mail me so I can get your prizes organised - Jessi, I will need your full name and postal address.

Andrea

Manuela

Vicki

Carol

Kath

Well done to you all, please don't forget to collect our Top 5 badge for your own blogs.

We will be back tomorrow with a new challenge.


5 comments:

Jessi said...

Yay, I'm so happy for this win! I must also say that I found both the dt-creations as well as the entries really inspirational and browsed through them several times! Congrats to the other winners and the top 5, really well deserved!

nnalorac said...

Thank you for making my card one of your Top5. Lovely picks from the team. Carol. Xx

*Vicki* said...

Thanks so much for including my card as one of your top 5 picks!! I'm honored and will proudly display badge on my blog! :)

Manuela said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card into your top 5! What a pleasure! :D
Love, Manuela

KandA said...

Thank you so much for picking my card in your top 5. Congrats to the winners and other top picks xx