Saturday 28 April 2012

Week 152 - Shaker card

Morning everyone, Nicola here with a new challenge for you. But first I want to thank all of you who used Emma's sketch last week and dont forget to scroll down for the winners post, were you our winner or one of the hand picked Top 5?

Right, on to this week, I would love to see your
Shaker cards
and you can be as creative or CAS as you like!

We are sponsored this week by Ruth from:
A Passion for Stamps

4 images of winners choice

offering four images for one lucky winner.

“My name is Ruth and I live in Northern Ireland with my husband and two grown up sons.I started drawing my own images for my cards a couple of years ago and A Passion for Stamps was born! Since then I have got a great Design Team on board making beautiful cards using my images. I draw a wide range of images including florals, animals, birds, cute, male etc and love to use punches to complement them. Please pay us a visit and if there is something you'd really like drawn, feel free to drop me a line."

and

Addicted to Stamps

Addicted to Stamps

Offering one lucky winner a $15 voucher to spend at their store.



Our Guest Designer from A Passion for Stamps,
Ruth's beautiful shaker card
Using Mannequin image



Here are our gorgeous DT creations for your inspiration, click on the designers names to take you to their individual blogs, your visits are always welcome.

Brenda
Using Ruth's Alstroemeria image






Jo




Nicola





Please enter using Mr Linky below, you have until 2pm on Friday 4th May.

Thanks for your continued support, the Allsorts DT can't wait to visit your blogs to see what you make this week.
Happy crafting,



9 comments:

Huny said...

Haven't made a shaker card for ages, not one of my favs. But I was inspired to use a star spellbinders, with lots of star-lits ;) wonderful opportunity. Thank you.

kunda said...

Superb work by the DT's:)

Bubleeing Colors said...

Awesome creation DT.thank u

M said...

Loved this challenge! M x

KellysKards said...

Great DT cards

Elin said...

What a fun challenge this week! And beatiful inspiration from the DT :)

Eret said...

Thanks so much to the DT for fab inspiration. It is such a great challenge.
Eret xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Cards they are super, Love Hazelxo

Anonymous said...

beautiful DT cards! this was a tough challenge, but it pushed me outside my comfort zone - thanks!