Saturday 27 August 2011

Week 118 - Back to School

Good morning, Fleur here!
Firstly I'd like to say a massive thank you for all your gorgeous entries last week.
Brenda must have had a hard time picking her top 5!

I don't know about those of you who have school children,
but I have found the holidays have just flown by.
I know some have already gone back, but I'm not looking forward to it.
Although I can get some quite crafting done LOL
Anyway for this this reason I have chosen the theme

BACK TO SCHOOL

I would love to see anything to do with either starting or going back to school!

This week we have our regular sponsors

One lucky winner will receive a pack of 5 fantastic AquaMarkers
Here's what the design team have come with,
aren't they fab!!!
Be sure to pop over to their individual blogs to spread some love.

Amanda
Having a break ~ due to house move

8 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Fabulous challenge and gorgeous DT cards!

Hugs Hazel xx

Teresa said...

Thank you for the great challenge, your DT work is fabulous. hugs Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

#23 Karen C is giving away a free digi "designer" Paper! Get it, use it, enjoy it!
Karen C

Sue B said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects from the DT. Thanks for a fun challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

cockney blonde said...

Love the projects created by the DT. Please delete my link No.60 as I pasted the wrong link. The correct link is at No. 61. Sorry for being a dizzy cockney blonde, x

Babs said...

Thanks for the opportunity to join in your challenge. Great DT projects.
Babs

Margaret said...

Fabulous cards from the DT Thanks for this challenge :o)

Spyder said...

Lovely Challenge and great dt cards and makes
(Lyn)