Saturday 4 February 2023

Week 714

Hello everyone - it's Lynn here with the new challenge for this week, I do hope you can join us. The theme is ,,,
"Anything Goes with the optional theme of  I love..."

So, no excuse not to join in this week! For a little bit more of a challenge our DT have gone with the optional theme, and told us what they love below. If you choose that option, then we would love to know what it is you love too.

Our patrons this month and the prizes on offer are ...


Here's the DT inspiration. They would love a visit from you too.

I love... Colour, Flowers, Nature and AALL and Create stamps
I love... stencils
I love... Penny Black Stamps, Stencilling, CAS and Cats
I love... Tilda, Stamping and colouring
I love... the colour Red and die cutting
I love... Poppies and hot foiling
on holiday
I love... Snowdrops, distressing, spattering and Uniko sentiment stamps
Those leaving a comment or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information it should be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy  here .

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards DT

gr karin

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.
(I love fairies)

LesleyG said...

Fab inspiration DT xxx

Sandra H said...

Stunning Dt cards so inspiring

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards from the design teamx