Friday 1 May 2020

Winner and top 5 for week 569 - Add a bow

Yes it's Friday - I know all the days are a blur at the moment. So time to announce the winner and my top 5 for the add a bow challenge. So many pretty and lovely bows - thanks so much everyone.

The winner chosen by random.org is......


#55 Valerija not claimed

Who will receive a voucher to spend in-store from our sponsor.



Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none. Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel ? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths. Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects on our blog,or visit our Inspiration blog,or maybe join in with us at our Challenge blog. Go on, have a look... It's worth it !

Congratulations! Please email Brenda (info on the side bar) by Thursday 7th May and she will give you instructions on how to claim your prize.

Now for the hard part (for me anyway!) my top 5 in order of entry.

#22 Kim K
Picture
#30 A. Rose
#43 Silke
#53 Valerija
#58 CarolG

Well done everyone, please take a badge from the sidebar to display on your own blogs. 

We will be back tomorrow with a new challenge.

4 comments:

A.Rose said...

Thanks for putting me in the top five and thanks for challenging me!!!

Valerija said...

Thank you for selecting my card as one of your top 5 and as a winner.
Valerija xx

creationsnz said...

Thanks! So glad to be in your top 5 picks. CarolG

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great challenge! Awesome cards by everyone! I'm honored to be chosen in the top 5!!! Thank you so much, I LOVE ribbon!!!