Friday 7 February 2020

A Touch Vintage Winner & Top 3

Good Evening, 
Wendy L here to announce the randomly chosen winner of our Vintage challenge.
No.  6 JeniMc

Please contact Brenda before Thursday 13th Feb with your details.
*********************************
Now onto the Top 5

No. 20 Jane Willis
Perfectly Vintage

No. 29 Janny
Love the image, and sort of Mixed Media.

No. 6 Jeni
So beautiful

No. 36 Bisse
Love the old photo and embellishments

No. 31 Susan S
Love the vintage postcard.


Please take a badge from the sidebar.

There were some lovely entries and I wish I could have chosen more, thank you all.

See you tomorrow for a new challenge. 

xxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Wow a great day for me . Thank you so much for choosing my card this week , Thanks to the DT for their inspiration and congrats to the other winners Jx

susiestacey said...

Congrats to the winner and all the top 5, thank you for picking me in the top 5 this week x Susan x

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Thank you voor choosn my card in the top 5. Congrats to the other winners. And thanks for the inpiration of the DT. See you in the nex challenge.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Jane Willis said...

Well done everyone and thank you for including me among the picks