Saturday 30 March 2019

Week 513 - Use Yellow

Hi Lynn here and it's my turn to host the challenge this week and I've chosen the them of "use yellow". This was as much a challenge to myself as I don't use yellow very often. So I surprised myself by making two cards I really like!

Our winner this week (chosen by random org) will win these lovely goodies.



Looking forward to seeing your makes "using yellow".

Brenda


Ellie

Helene
is taking a break
Wendy

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy here.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

11 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Lovely makes from the DT!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful work DT

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Beautiful Dt cards x

Handmade cards said...

Deze kleur gebruik ik zelden, wel een uitdaging om daar mee aan de slag te gaan.
Gr, Wietske

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Thank you Ellie for pointing out my mistake, I've fixed it now.

Sue T xx

Dora said...

Beautiful creations from the team.
I hope that my entry quilify.

Fikreta said...

gorgrous dt projects!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful inspiration cards and awesome challenge! Yellow is such a cheerful colour! Thanks for inspiring!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love this cheerful theme and it's great to be joining you all again. Fabulous samples by the Design Team x

cuilliesocks said...

Yellow is my favourite colour, so just had to join in this challenge. The inspiration is brilliant from the DT, Kate x

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the challenge and lovely inspirations from the DT x