Friday 1 September 2017

Winner for Ribbon Challenge 430

Good Evening All.

Thank you so much for all your wonderful entries, there were quite a few amazing ones.

The randomly chosen winner of the gorgeous ribbon pack from Fantastic Ribbons is ---

Removed to comply with GDPR

Please email Brenda ( address in sidebar) by Thursday 7th September.


Now onto the Top  5 chosen by our DT

No. 7 Sunday Stamper


No. 13 Jenny L


No. 4 Poydan Kulma


No.34 Bonnie Garby
Love this, very exceptional.


No. 16 Jenimc


Take a badge for your blog  if you wish.
Join us again tomorrow when Tracy will be hosting a new challenge.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing works, congrats to the winners!

A.Rose said...

Thanks for the recognition! I loved this challenge, it made me use ribbon I had!!!

Jeni Mc said...

Thanks for choosing my card this week and congrats to all the lovely entries. J

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks so much for picking my card to the top5!

Jenny L said...

Hi,
congrats to the winner of those lovely ribbons, and thank you so much for including me in the top 5 I am so pleased as there were some wonderful entries.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.