Friday 21 July 2017

Lavender and Lace winners and Top 5

Good evening Peeps, just popping in with the winners and Top 5 from our Lavender and Lace theme.............but where were you all this week? However, on a positive note the entries we did receive were just lovely and followed the theme perfectly, so thank you for taking the time to join us with your pretty creations.

Random org., has given us the winning numbers.........................




Well done to you both, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can post your prizes.

Removed to comply with GDPR

And this weeks Top 5 in order of entry are..............

Jane
Valery-Anne

Nancy

Leanne

Glennis

Congratulations to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge from the sidebar.

Helene will be along tomorrow with a new theme.


4 comments:

Glennis F said...

Congrats to the lucky winners, and thanks for choosing me in the top 5

Jane Willis said...

Some beautiful cards there! I'm sorry I couldn't join in with this lovely theme - I had lots of ideas, but my husband was having an op this week so I had hardly any crafting time. Perhaps you'll repeat the theme one day when I have time to play!
Jane

Craftyfield said...

Congrats to the winners and Top 5! Lots of reason in July for not entering the challenge... for me it was a case of lots of DT stuff to do, a fairly weak mojo and the heat...

UplayOnline said...

thanks for choosing me in the top 5


ดูหนัง