Saturday 15 January 2011

Winnwr of Fancy folds Challenge and top 5

Well I saw some inspirational folds this week and I hope the challenge managed to stir up some creativity as it certainly looked like it did....

The winner of the surprise super secret Polkadoodles surprise is

Random generator no

32


Congratulations hun if you email me at
i'll arrange for your prize to be sent to you....


now for my top 5 in no particular order


Congrats Ladies please take the top 5 badge from the side bar and wear on your blogs with pride!!
dont forget to check back to see what Kirsten has in store for us this week


2 comments:

Sarah_W said...

Oh wow! I can't wait to see what the prize is! Sarah xx

stampingmarianne said...

Hello! Thanks for choosing my card in your top 5! It's always nice to be appreciated!
Marianne