Saturday 22 January 2011

Week 87 - Male/boy

Welcome to week 87 at Allsorts. A big thankyou to everyone who joined in Kirsten's Teal blue and brown theme, the entries were super. Remember to check and see if you are the winner or if you made the top 5.
This week I, Amanda, challenge you to make a card/project for someone of the male of the species! I have to admit that I sometimes struggle with cards for men and boys so it was a particular challenge for me :o)
This week we are delighted to welcome a new sponsor ~ (click on the banner to go to the shop)


Kristy Dalman, Owner of Some Odd Girl:

“Some Odd Girl is the place to find fun and quirky digis that I know you will love! Some Odd Girl was inspired by two great friends who are such dolls! They took one of my pencil drawings and made it into red rubber and that act of generosity spiraled into what you see today. I am a married FTWM of 2 who has a hubby who not only loves me but supports my crafting and my site as my IT guy. What more could a girl want? I am an artist born who started out with pencils then acrylics and now scrapbook and am a cardmaker. I design things that I love and hope you have as much fun with our stamps as we do! Don't forget about our monthly freebies and SOG Points program

The lucky winner will receive three images of their choice.

We are so looking forward to visiting your blogs to see your male inspired projects.

We are pleased to welcome this weeks Guest Designer for Polkadoodles .......Enfys, whose lovely creation has been made using the Not for Girls CD


Amanda



Brenda

Debs



Emma



















29 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

I am so loving the DT samples!

Rachel said...

Hi ladies...fab cards! Thanks for making me make a male card this week! Wedgie xxx

Sarah A said...

Love the DT samples, glad I made time to pop over and join in the challenge this week... it's been a long time!

Sarah x

Anita said...

It's always so difficult for men or boys but the DT cards look great!
Anita

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Gorgeous cards from the team
hugs
sylvie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fab DT cards! xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations, wonderful inspiration!!

Helen said...

Great topic for a challenge and fab cards from the DT.

Helen x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super cards ladies, nice to see En. janex

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Glad I found your challenge whilst blog hopping yesterday - super DT samples - hope my "style" of art fits....look forward to playing again!

Caz said...

Lovely cards...I also have trouble making boys or mens cards...xx

Naomi Johnson said...

fab DT cards and great challenge! x

Flutterby Trina said...

love the DT cards! xx

Von said...

Great Challenge and inspiration DT :)
Von

Linda W said...

Lovely cards and a great challenge! x

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What wonderful DT cards. So inspirational

Macpurp said...

I struggle with boy cards, but enjoyed this challenge.
great DT sample
love teen xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

thanks for a lovely challenge, Janet T

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

Lauren Colless said...

Great challenge - made me step away from all the flowers and bling I've been using lately :) Thanks!

Paula said...

fab work all, am going to pinch some inspiration if thats ok! mines gone walkabout xx

Jenny said...

Great challenge. Always looking for that perfect male card. Jenny B

Mary said...

My first time playing along with you! Thank you! I love the monkey digis you have and hope to win!

Eiglas said...

Super demos - plenty of inspiration there!
Hope you don't mind a digi card!
It's a bit different but in theme!
Hugs
Ei
x

Ciska said...

Great challenge, you can never have enough inspiration for a male card!

Ciska

crafty creations said...

Fabulous work from the Dt and around the blogs

Thanks for taking a look at my entry

x Hilda

Cecilia said...

Great DT cards that gives a lot of inspiration!
Hugs Celia

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful DT creations!

Jen said...

Loving the DT CARDS for this challenge.
Your blog is so inspirational
Jen x