Saturday 8 January 2011

Week 85 - Fancy fold

Welcome to Week 85 at Allsorts

Thanks for your fantastis thank you card entries last week it looks like we all have lots to be thankful for!!!
This week its my (Emma) turn to choose the theme and I challenge you to use a

{Fancy Fold}

So throw out the rule book and let you imagination go wild we want to see fabulous and imaginative

CARD BASE folds in your cards this week!!!

This months Guest Designer Polkadoodles is also our sponsor this week. Nikky Hall is a talented artist who designs all the images and papers on the Polkadoodle CD's and who many will know from her regular shows on Create and Craft.....Nikky has two new programmes on C & C this week when brand new products are to be revealed.......the new goodies are such a secret that we can;t tell you exactly what this weeks winner will be receiving !!

Polkadoodles on line store offers card making & Scrapbooking digital image downloads and CD-Rom crafting to take your CD crafts to a new level and get a designer look to your paper crafting projects......they also stock Martha Stewart, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Impressabilities, Inkpads, Bazzill, Ribbons, Rubber Stamps, Prima, East of India ribbons, Embellishments, Adhesive gems plus all your paper crafting and scrapbooking essentials as well as our fabulous CD's! Plus FREE shipping on orders over £5.00 with no minimum order requirement.
This weeks Guest Designer for Polkadoodles is Emma, whose creation has been made using the Limited Edition Sugar Birdies CD



Emma






19 comments:

Yvonne Randall said...

Hi Girls. A real challenge this week. I don't make many of this type of card so I was glad of the prompt.
Yvonne

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful DT Samples! Great Challenge! I've linked my Side Step Card.

Have a lovely weekend, Hugs Tanja

bcriminger said...

I like the magnolia card!

Rachel said...

Lovely DT cards. I always forget how much I like making folded cards, thanks for the reminder! Wedgie xxx

Lorraine said...

another fun challenge..:)

Lauren Colless said...

I found this blog today - fantastic!! Like Wedgie, I forget about the fancy folds and really should turn to these more often. Thanks for the challenge I really enjoyed it!
Lauren

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic DT cards once again.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

allex said...

Love fancy fold cards - dt's samples are amazing

hugs, sandiblu xx

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Sorry by whole name did'nt get on my post. Anyhow thanks for the challenge.

Linda Wescott said...

Thanks for the challenge, I do love to make multi fold cards of any type. Fantastic DT Projects, off to check some of them out. Hugs lin

Moza said...

Thanks for this challenge - you hit on one of my favourite styles, too - trifold shutters!

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT. I can't believe this challenge came up as I finished this card. Usually I just miss one that's just right. Hugs, dj

Unknown said...

This was a great opportunity for me to try a different folded card, haven't done a side-step before so thanks for the challenge.

CG said...

WOW, the DT projects are amazing! Thanks for the great challenge.

stampingmarianne said...

Great challenge! Love all the samples!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this great Challenge!

Lilith

Naturally Me Creations said...

Lovely DT cards!
I'm not sure if mine qualifies as "fancy" folding, but it's my first folding card - i'll try my hand at something more complicated a little later. :D

Karen McPherson said...

Really enjoyed the challenge. Like others I often forget about using a different fold. Had fun!

Heather said...

Really fantastic cards.