Saturday 26 November 2022

Week 704 🦉

Good morning, Ellie here bringing you a new theme and I hope all of you will join in the fun! We had a great turnout last week so be sure to check the post below to see if you are a winner or in Dena's top 5!

The theme I selected for this week is........................

Wings and/or Tails

This can be for any occasion as long as it features something with wings or tails as a focal point, so many options here and we can't wait to see what you will share with us! Check out our fabulous prizes below, you don't want to miss the chance to be entered into the prize drawing!!


We have two prizes this week, the first from AALL and Create, an A5 stamp set Follow your own Path 

AALL a place where creativity goes hand in hand with sharing, swapping ideas and friendliness!  There's something for everyone: scrapbooking, card making, art journals or mixed media... something to satisfy your every desire!

and three images from Ruth Hamilton Design


Ruth Hamilton Design: I have enjoyed crafting all my life and have been involved in the craft industry for several years. I started drawing images to use on cards for my own use and then went on to design some stamps for a well known craft company.I am an avid lover of nature so most of my drawings are of flowers, birds and animals. Even when I can’t travel I love spending time in the garden, growing plants and looking after them. I hope you enjoy colouring my digi images, I have several YouTube videos here.

Here is the inspiration our Guest Designer Ruth from Ruth Hamilton Design and the Design Team.
Using AALL and Create Follow your own Path
 Using AALL and Create Pheasants
Using Ruth Hamilton Design Robin and Birdhouse
Using Ruth Hamilton Design Robin and Birdhouse

Hope you enjoy the theme and I will be back on Friday with the winners and my top 5 picks! Good luck to all!!

We aim to comment on all entries at least once, usually more…but not all DT’s have access to third party hosts such as as Pinterest, Splitcoast, Flickr and Facebook so will be unable to leave a comment. However, as long as those entries are eligible for the theme they will still be included in draws and Top 5 picks.

Those leaving a comment or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy here.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Lovely artwork from everyone! A great theme, I would love to play along but I know I won't get the time...

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All so very Beautiful Ladies of the DT