Friday 29 July 2022

Summer winners

Hello everyone, we've seen some fabulous Summer entries this week, thank you all for joining us, hopefully I did get to you all eventually after some internet issues and loves all your different takes on the theme.

So without further ado lets right to the winners of the prizes from Oakwood and Ruth Hamilton Design as selected by Random Or......


Vickie and Karen (both claimed) well done to you both, please mail me by Thursday 4th August to claim your prizes.

And my Top 5 (OK, it's actually 6!) in order of entry and my was it was difficult......

No 2 Carla
No 29 Pam
No 40 Jose
No 54 Sylvia
No 66 Carla
No 79 Cherio

Please go collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs and congratulations to you all.

Mervi will be along in the morning with our new challenge theme.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the winners and top5

gr karin

Vicky Hayes said...

What beautiful picks - all making me want to pack my flip flops and head for the sun and sea! And then, I saw that it was me that was randomly picked as a winner along with Karen! Congratulations Karen and thank you so much Allsorts Challenge!! Vicky x

Jose said...

Thanks for choosing my card top 6. Congratulations everybody .Grt Jose

Lia said...

Card #2 was my card and my name is Lia....Anyway, thanks a lot for choosing it as a top pick!
Lia xx

cheiro urgia said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your top creations. Congrats to all the other winners, too.

Hugs, Veronika

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 6! All winners congratulations! Greetings Sylvia.