Friday 26 November 2021

One for the Girls winners and Top 5

Good evening everyone, thanks so much for all your feminine entries for this weeks challenge, I have enjoyed visiting them all. 

So lets get straight to this weeks winners of the Tattered Lace die and Woodware stamp set as selected by Random Org., and they are:

Vee is no 41 and Gail is no 17 (both claimed)

Congratulation to you both, please mail me by Thursday 2nd December from the link on the sidebar with your full names and postal addresses so I can send your prizes.

And my Top 5 for this week in order of entry are......

Entry No 7 Valerija
Entry No 41 Vee
Entry No 51 Tinz
Entry No 43 Diny (Sorry about photo, it didn't like being moved here!)
Entry No 58 Lia

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back tomorrow with our new challenge, so please do pop back then.

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

Oooh, wonderful. So happy to be one of the lucky winners. Congrats to Vee too. Hugz

Vee Cassidy said...

What a lovely surprise! I am chuffed to bits, thank you very much. Congrats to others. Vee xx

Diny said...

Wat ontzettend leuk dat ik in de top 5 sta....dankjewel!
Ook gefeliciteerd aan alle andere winnaars
Groetjes Diny

Lia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick!
Lia xx