Friday 19 February 2021

Winner and Top 5 for Masculine

 Good Evening, I hope you all enjoyed my challenge this week.

The randomly drawn winner of the stamp

 is..............

No. 24 Jane Willis

Please contact Brenda before Thursday to claim your prize.

***********************

Now onto my Top 5 which was very difficult as there were some corkers.

No. 62 Pais Papir

No. 2 Carolines creaties
No. 21 Maxine D
No. 25 Kath
No. 75 Red Obsession

Thank you to all and see you tomorrow.
xx
Wendy L

8 comments:

Kath said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top Five.
Kath x

Caroline said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 5.
Congrats to the others.
Love Caroline

Craftychris said...

Congratulations everyone! Lovely cards! Take care and stay safe xxx

Pia S said...

Proud to be nominated top 5, much appriciated:)

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for choosing my card - I am so thrilled. congratulations to the other winner too.
N.B. The card was appreciated by the recipient
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners
Gr Karin

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Congratulations to all winners!