Saturday 14 September 2019

Week 537 - Anything Goes with a Twist

Good morning, Brenda here with this weeks challenge, my theme is a very simple one but with an optional twist if you want to challenge yourself when creating your entry .............

****Anything Goes****

And the twist if you want to go with that option is to 'Take Inspiration from this weeks prize' as some of the Design Team have done. The prize is a recently released A4 stamp set from Rare Earth, the stamping arm of Tattered Lace.


Tattered Lace is home to a range of beautifully delicate and detailed craft products, including the successful Tattered Lace Dies and Embossing Folders, designed by Stephanie Weightman




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks for another challenge! Beautiful inspirations!

Sally H said...

Beautiful inspiration from the design team! Gorgeous cards.

Craftyfield said...

Great choice of twist! Hmmm house I think... Great work from the DT!

Swissie said...

Thank you for the beautiful inspiration cards!
I made a confirmation card for a young boy in Norway. So this time I write my blogpost in Norwegian.
Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT.

Sue xx

Janis said...

What a fun challenge to take inspiration from the prize!! I hope you will do this again sometime.
Lovely work from the DT. I esp love both of Brenda's creations. I remember being fascinated by the crooked nursery rhyme when I was a kid. This brings back memories!! I also love that gorgeous blended background of her other card. Just so beautiful!!
Thank you for this super-fun challenge!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com