Friday 5 July 2019

Perfect Pairs winner

Hello everyone, Brenda here to announce the winners of our 'Perfect Pairs' theme, not many entries so I think I must have set you a really hard task 😕😕 but on the bright side the entries we did receive were lovely and we really appreciate you making the effort to create something especially for our challenge 😍😍

And the winner as selected by Random Org., is................

No 17 is Debbi who made a very pretty card and matching envelope

Well done Debbi, please mail me by Thursday 11th July to claim your prize.

And my Top 3 in order of entry are....................

Jenny entry no 3

Jane entry no 6

Marjut entry no 10

Mervi will be along tomorrow with a new theme for you.

4 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card this time . What a fun challenge that was ! jx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!!

Debbie said...

Wow well done to the top 3 and thank you for picking my entry. I'm over the moon. I will send an email to you tomorrow. Many Thanks. Big hugs Debbie xxx

Jane Willis said...

Thank you for including me and well done to everyone.