Saturday 15 June 2019

Week 524 - Travel

Good Morning - Lynn here and it is my turn to host this weeks challenge. I've chosen the theme of ....

Travel

Our sponsor this week is Swedish House Crafts who are donating a £10 voucher and Surprise gift. Here's a little about them.......


My name is Suha and I have created Swedish House Crafts in the second part of 2016. It is a little Swedish online shop with lots of enthusiasm for crafting in a different style, dare to be different. Visit SHC and learn more. I have been professionally crafting since 2008, I gave colouring classes (with Promarkers) in Sweden, had exhibition in 2014, and used to make cards and mixed media mainly. I have a master degree in digital and visual design. Yes, 100% of graphics in the shop are my artwork including the logotype. Because I am not leaving my education, I am using it in my passion for paper crafting in the first place. Great combination as the future is full of plans and surprises, hold on and follow SHC on Facebook and blog, you'll find SHC everywhere

For inspiration we have the cards from the DT and also this week we are joined by Guest DT Lou from Swedish House Crafts with this lovely card using items you can purchase from Swedish House Crafts.


Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy here.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great inspirations as always! Thanks for another challenge!

Jean said...

Fab DT work xx