Friday 31 May 2019

Birthday winners

Good evening to you all, Brenda here to announce the winners and Top 5 from our 10th Birthday challenge and wow, what a busy fortnight it has been, we really appreciate your support for our special Birthday celebrations and myself and the team have really enjoyed visiting all your entries.

So now it's on to the winners as selected by Random Org., and as promised there is quite a list of them starting with the winner of the hot foil machine who is......................

No 237 is Cath

And the winner of the voucher from Lost Coast Designs...............

No 228 is Linda

Now for the ten goodie bags which when I counted them up are actually twelve..................they are all very random and been packed for weeks so I have no idea who will be receiving what and it will be a total surprise.............here are the names and entry numbers, you will have to trust me here as including all the Random Org., screenshots would have made this a huuuuuuge post before I event got to the top picks so I am just listing names and entry numbers as they came out on the draw.............

Liz entry 29
Caroline entry 205
Silke entry 24
Milla entry 241
Kym entry 115
Alice entry 185
Karin entry 98
Andrea entry 178
Lynne entry 116
Debbie - entry 245
Valery-Anne entry 130
Mary entry 154

Well done everyone, please mail me by Thursday 6th June with your full names and postal addresses.

And not forgetting after all that excitement, our Top 5 which this time round is a Top 10 as there just too many entries so in order of entry...................

Angie entry no 6
Lucy entry no 12
Joan entry no 32
Ria entry no 47
Billie entry no 59
Kath entry no 81
Maikreations entry no 105
Alice entry 179
Deepti entry 221
Anke entry 222

Kath will be along tomorrow bright and early with our new theme.


20 comments:

Maikreations said...

Congrats to all the winners ;o)))) And I am so very thrilled you chose my card amongst the Top 10 ;o) Thank you very much!!! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)))

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

whoohoo thank you for my top spot :) congrats to all the winners :) hugs Ria

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh my!!!! Such surprises!!! I'm both a winner and one of the Top 10!!! :D Wow!!! :D Such great honours!!! Thanks so much!!!
Happy Happy Birthday, Allsorts!!
Big congrats to all the winners and the other favourites!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Congratulations to all the winners and also for everyone that is a part of the Allsorts Challenge Blog. I have sent my e-mail as I was a lucky goodie bag winner. Thank you so much. Best wishes, Kym

Debbie said...

Well done to all the winners. Hugs xx

Lucy E. said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Thank you for picking my card
in the top 10-such an honor!

Bunny said...

Congratulations, all. 

[Bunny]`

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and top picks. Glad your birthday celebrations were such a success. Hugz

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow thanks you for being 1 of the winners

Congratulations to the top winners and all the other winners.

gr karin

Liz said...

I'm one of the winners. Thank you!! I've just emailed you my address. Congratulations to all the other winners. xx

Craftyfield said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top 10! What a fabulous challenge that was… and a lot of work for the DT!

Lynne said...

Chuffed to be one of the goodie bag winners, thank you. Congrats to all the other winners and thank you for such a generous giveaway x

KandA said...

Such a lovely surprise to see my name as a winner of a goodie bag. Thanks so much and congrats to all the others xx

Macimbalo said...

Congrats to everyone and thanks for the shoutout - very honored!!! And what a fun birthday challenge - thanks for all your hard work!!!

Wendy L said...

Wonderful choices Brenda, xxx

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Everyone :)

Looking forward to the next 10 years of CREATIVE FUN with you all!

Anonymous said...

such a lovely surprise to have won one of the generous prizes; thank you! congratulations to all the winners!

Debbie said...

Ooh I was one of the winners thank you so much. Well done everyone and the wonderful Allsorts teamies. Xxx

Anke said...

Congrats to all the winners and I was very happy to be one of the TOP 10.

Thank you so much for this wonderful challenge.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Congrats to all the winners .. Thank you so mcuh for picking my card in Top 10. Hugsxx