Saturday 27 October 2018

Week 491 - Pearls and Gems

Good Morning All, Wendy L here to host this weeks challenge of

Pearls and / or Gems







I shall post a prize including some homemade embellishments and some pretty ribbon to a randomly chosen winner.

I will add some stick pins too as shown on my card.
Now onto our wonderful design teams makes.

On a Break

Wendy

Have fun.
xxxxx
Wendy L
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy here.

12 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Great ideas to use those neglected gems in my stash!

frezja said...

great inspirations ladies :) I put on this challenge my christmas card with gems :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeousssssssss cards DT
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such wonderful inspiration!! Thanks for another challenge!
The homemade embellishments of the prize look just amazing, great work!

Sandra H said...

Lots of inspiration by all and another great challenge x

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful DT makes and many thanks for this fun challenge!!!

Lovely greetings
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
*GDT* Die Kreativtanten

Becca Yahrling said...

Hi! I was wondering is we are no longer able to link up from a FLICKR account as I am getting the message 'unfortunately, you are not able to add a link to this link up'. I have never gotten that message before (but I am also getting it at two other sites where I have never had a problem before).
My link is: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133625822@N05/30708343007/in/dateposted-public/
Are you able to add it for me? Anything you can do to help would be appreciated! My email is rebyah1 @ gmail.com if you are able to reply. Many thanks - I love entering your challenges and would be bummed if I'm no longer able to. Becca

brenda said...

Have replied via e.mail

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Très belle inspiration de la DT.
Merci pour ce beau défi auquel je participe avec plaisir.
Bises.
MaryannG

Very nice inspiration from the DT.
Thank you for this beautiful challenge which I participate with pleasure.
Hugs.

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for another fun challenge and your gorgeous inspiratoins too! Love the embellishments, a real bonus for anyone who wins those pretty fripperies x

Debbie said...

Beautiful inspiration from you all. Great challenge theme as always. Hugs Debbie xx