Friday 24 August 2018

Men to Boys winners

Good evening to you all, Brenda here with the winners and Top 5 from our Men to Boys theme which certainly attacted a bumper crop of lovely entries, many thanks to you all for joining in our challenge.


So here we go with the winner of the super prize from Marianne Designs..........

Entry 82 and that is Fiki

Well done Fiki, please mail me with your full name and postal address so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.

And our Top 5 in order of entry...............

No 15 Karin
No 64 Pirjon
No 65 Bernadet
No 127 Lia
No 129 Meg

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Wendy will be along tomorrow monring with our new theme.

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations Fiki.

thank you DT that you put my card in the top5 congratulations to the other top5 winners

ionabunny said...

Congrats Fiki. Hugz

meg said...

many thanks for the top 5 pick

Repolainen said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the TOP 5 PICKS !
Congrats to Fiki and ladies of the TOP5 !
Have a nice weekwnd Pirjo=Repolainen

Janis said...

Well done and congratulations to all the Top Picks and to my friend, Fiki, for her win!! Yay!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Dora said...

Congratulations! And what a beautiful top 5. I love the scenery's cards.

Bernadet said...

So proud for choossin my card into your top 5

Fikreta said...

oh I just saw Im a winner!
you made my day!
thank you so much!
will email you soon!
congrats to all!

Raelma Mousinho said...

congrats!!!!!