Friday 13 July 2018

In my Garden winners

Good evening and a huuuuuge thank you for all your wonderful garden inspired creations, there were some super entries and many of you thought right outside the box as our Top 5 shows, myself and the Design Team have really enjoyed looking at all your creations this week.
The winners of the Chocolate Baroque stamp as selected by Random Org., is..................

No 18 Mary

Well done Mary, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can send your prize.

And here are this weeks Top 5 ................

No 4 Sue 
Fairy magic - we all have them at the bottom of the garden, if we are very quiet 
and look closely we will see them

No 35 Jenny
In the strawberry patch

No 40 Cathy
Over the garden fence

No 63 Meg
Peaceful garden bench

No 72 Christine
Every garden needs a gardeners shed

And we would like to give a special mention to Sonia. Although we felt her dolls house did not quite reflect the 'In my Garden' theme, there is so much love and work in creating her beautiful piece of artwork that we had to share it with you all. 


GDRP prevents us giving a direct links to blogs anymore but it was entry 52 so you can pop over and take a  peek.

Please pop back tomorrow when Mervi will be along with a new challenge and advance notice, for the next few weeks we will be running two week challenges to take us over the holiday period.

5 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top 5 this week and congrats to the other winners Jenny

Craftychris said...

Ooh thank you so much for choosing me as one of the top 5! I am so chuffed! Congratulations to all of the other winners too! xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all! Wonderful works!

meg said...

thank you for choosing my card in your top 5, congrats to all

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank you so much team for featuring my doll house!!! Such an honour