Friday 25 May 2018

Birthday winners

Good evening to you all and a big thank you for all your beautiful Birthday creations, it's been a super week and myself and the team send our thanks to all of you for helping make it a special celebration.

So I will go right on to the winners of all those fabulous prizes and as promised there are on or two extra as well. Please all mail me with your full names and postal addresses. Please note that I am on holiday from tomorrow, I will post prizes before we go from those who contact me this evening but will be unable to reply to, or post others, until after 9th June. Bad planning on my part!!

Twelve winners in total listed as they came out of the draw and who gets what will be totally random as everything is packaged and sealed just waiting for name labels.....................................

No 138 Lynne
No 163 Andrea
No 88 Jacky
No 25 Poydan
No 104 Marianne
No 120 Julie
No 144 Gail
No 34 Marina
No 134 Lisa-olsi
No 123 Hazel
No 117 Kath
No 122 Karen

Now on to out Top 5 which was a really hard task with so many gorgeous entries but here are our favourites in sequential order.............

No 30 Pia

No 33 Gerrina

No 50 Christie

No 110 Diane

No 137 Marianne

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Tracy Mouse will be along tomorrow with our new challenge so do pop back then, I'm sure it's a theme you are going to enjoy.

16 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you so much for such a generous challenge. I will send my email. Congrats to the other winners x

KandA said...

Thank you so much and congratulations to the others xx

Paddington fan said...

Super excited to see my name on the winners list, thank you very much and congrats to the other winners too xx

kbrandy4 said...

Thank you so much for drawing my name as one of the lucky winners and congrats to all!
Hugs Hazel x

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratualtions to the winners.

gr karin

Diane said...

Oh congrats to all the lucky winners and thanks guys for choosing me as one of your Top Five !!

hugs to all,

Diane xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow what a lucky girl, a winner with one card and top five with another, thank you so much, off to email you now Brenda x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm so sorry to haven't had time for playing with a birthday card for Brenda and Allsorts blogaversary! However I want say Happy Birthady and big congrats to the winners and the top picks- wow, such wonderful makes!!- So glad to see my friend Pia's card showcased! :)

ionabunny said...

Whoo hoo. Thanks for a fab challenge. Congrat to the lucky winners and top picks and so happy to be one of them. Emailing you now. Hugz

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks so much for picking my card as a winner! I have emailed you. Congrats to the top five and other winners!

Emma said...

Well done to all the winners!

Kath said...

Over the moon to see I'm a winner. I've just emailed and look forward to hearing from you after your holiday.
Kath x

Lisa-olsi said...

Happy Birthady!
Thank you so much for drawing my name
and congrats to the other winners :)
Hugs Lisa //Lisa-olsi

Gerrina said...

All congratulations!
And thank so much for picking my card....luckely my Mon liked it too!

julie_woolston said...

Wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Birthday winners, have emailed you Brenda

Hugs Julie xxx