Friday 20 October 2017

Think Pink winners

Good evening and welcome to our winners post, we saw some really pretty and feminine creations following our Think Pink theme, our thanks to you all for joining in.

So here is the winner of the voucher from Swedish House Crafts as selected by Random Generator........

Removed to comply with GDPR

Well done Jo, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can arrange for you to received your store voucher.

And our Top 5 in order of entry...................

Mary

Maya

Milla

Fiki

Linda

Congratulations to you all, well deserved recognition, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Pop back tomorrow when we will have a new challenge for you all.


6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats ladies!! Fab works!

Fikreta said...

congrats to all!
Im so happy to be in top 5 !
thank you !
will put badge on my blog proudly!
hugs

Linda Mc Enery said...

Thank you so much for this Top 5 selection! Congratulations to Jo and the other Top 5 selections. Such beautiful creations this week! Thanks for a wonderful challenge!

Let's Art Journal said...

Thank you so much! I'm so happy and excited to have won this challenge as your theme was very inspirational and I really enjoyed taking part 😁. I would also like to say a special thank you to the design team for their kind comments on my blog too; this was my first time joining your challenge and it's lovely that everyone is so friendly and welcoming! I will definitely be joining in the fun again 😁. Thank you and many congratulations to all the Top 5! J 😊

Milla said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be featured in your Top 5, what an honour! Congrats to the winner and to others in the top 5!

Maria Valente said...

Thank you for feauring my card for the top 5! Feeling very happy and congrats to the winner, too!
Hugs