Saturday 23 September 2017

Week 434 - Things with wings

Good morning Peeps, Brenda here with our new challenge and a big thank you for all your wonderful Autumnal creations last week, we saw some really splendid pieces of artwork, the winners and Top 5 are in the post below this one.

The theme I have chosen for this weeks is................

********Things with Wings********

Butterflies, Birds, Fairies, Mythical Creatures, lots of options and we look forward to seeing all your creations.

We have some lovely stamps as prizes this week for two lucky winners.........but a word about that as I am due to go on holiday so my team mate Kath is going to deal with the winners post for me, but as the prizes are with me I am afraid I won't be able to post them off until after 10th October, so my thanks in advance for your patience !

             

Clearly my team mates all love their wings and have made some super creation to inspire you........






Happy crafting everyone.

Please note: If we do not comment on your entry it will be because it does not follow the theme, qualify under our rules which are all listed at the top of this blog, or because we are asked to sign in or provide additional data to comment on third party hosts such as Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Slipcoast. We do not want to be rude but we do want to be fair to those who do follow the rules.


9 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another theme that I love :) Fab inspirations, thank you!

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card. hope you like it.

ellyscard creatief said...

I love butterflies. Thanks for the challenge and the beautiful cards from the DT ladies.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards from team

Craftychris said...

Stunning DT creations! xxx

Sally H said...

Gorgeous DT creations! A lovely theme too

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

thanks for the wonderful inspiration! loved playing along :)
cheers
preeti

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the challenge and my thanks to the DT for the beautiful cards too Karen x

Lena Keultjes said...

Absolutely beautiful creations by the DT!

Thanks for the Challenge, Ladies!