Friday 9 June 2017

Christmas Winners

Thank you for all your lovely Christmas entries this week, so pleased you have embraced the challenge and hope this has inspired you to continue your Christmas makes.

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

Onto this week lucky winners picked by Random Org

We have two prizes this week from our generous sponsors





Congratulations to you both please feel free to help yourself to the winners badge to display on your blog.

Please contact Brenda (see sidebar) for details of how to claim your prize before midnight Thursday 15th June.

Now for this weeks top five picks, always a difficult choice but with the help of my teamies here they are:-

No 2 Hazel 

No 23 Jane (Craft Bucket)
With this beautiful Christmas Bauble card

No 30 Sharon
Because Snowy is my favourite stamp and the paper is tartan

No 38 Sara


No 51 Sylvia
Beautiful Nativity Scene

Well done to you all please feel free to help yourselves to the Top 5 banner and display it on your blog.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow when we have a new challenge hosted by the lovely Tracy Mouse.

8 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

Congrats to the winners, lovely work!

Jenny L said...

Hi,
congrats to the tops picks, and congrats to Liz on her win.
I can't believe I have won again this must be the luckiest challenge for me that I have ever entered even had to check my No entry to make sure it was me.
Thank you so much for another great challenge and all the hard work involved.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sharon said...

Thanks very much for choosing my card to be in your top 5. Congrats to all the other winners.

Liz said...

Congratulations to the top picks - five beautiful entries. Well done to Jenny too on her win.
So thrilled to be picked as one of the winners this week, thank you so much. I've sent you an email. xx

Hazel said...

Thank you for including my card in the top five picks xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so very much for choosing my Christmas Bauble creation in this weeks Top 5! Congratulations to everyone love Jane x

sarascloset said...

Congratulations to Jenny and Liz and to all of the other Top Picks! I am so honored to be among them! Thank you for choosing my card to be a Top 5!

Sylvia said...

Thank you for choosing me in your top 5.Sorry for the late response i just see it now.

Gr,Sylvia.