Saturday 3 September 2016

Week 379 - New Beginnings

Hi All

Thanks for entering our dies challenge, please do check if you are a winner or top five.  

This week its me (Tracy) hosting with the theme NEW BEGINNINGS - This could be New Baby, Home, Job, passed your test etc

Our lovely sponsor this week is

DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.


Tracy

Tracy Mouse

Wendy
New Puppy

I will be back on Friday with our winner and top five.


2 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi,
what very super and wonderful DT creations.
They are all so varied and lovely inspiration.
Thank you for another fab challenge and all the hard work involved with it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous cards dt and a great challenge . jane x