Friday 1 July 2016

Week 269 winners

Good afternoon to you all, time to announce the winners of my colour challenge and thank you all for your lovely entries.

And here is the lucky winner as selected by Random Org., (sorry but it refused to copy and paste the generator showing the number) of the Sizzix prize......................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Zoe

Well done Zoe, please mail me by Thursday 7th July with your full name and postal addy so I can send your prize.

And this weeks Top 5 in no particular order are.....................

Lorraine

Laurie

Jenny

Sharon

Jose

Congratulations to you all, please go collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Pop back tomorrow when Kath will have a new theme for us.

6 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top 5 this week and congrats to the other winners ,
Jenny x

Zoechaos said...

Oh my, here was I hoping for a Top 5 but the sizzix prize is fantastic so thank you. XOXO

Lorraine said...

Thank you for picking my card in your top 5, a lovely surprise
Lorraine x

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

Fikreta said...

wonderful cards!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winners!