Saturday 30 January 2016

Week 348 - Bring on the Bling


Hi All

Welcome to another week on the challenge please do check if you were a winner or one of our top five.

This week its me (Tracy) hosting and i have set the theme "Bring on the Bling" so lots of sparkly bits required.

Our sponsors this week


My name is Janice (AKA Scrapper's Delights), I discovered the digital scrap booking world November 2008 and started to Design February 2009 and really love it so I decided I wanted to have my own shop so here we are lol.

And our lovely Brenda has donated this lovey paper pad....


Thanks to my DT Chums for there awesome work again this week.


Julie
Using Poinsettias

Kath
Using Scrappers Delight image Cupcake Honey

Kevin
Having a break this week

 Scrappers Delight Sentiment inside

I will be back on Friday to share the winner and top five




11 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fabulous challenge ladies. I love adding bling to most of my creations. Fabulous inspirations from all of you too Karen x

Priya Mishra said...

Lovely Inspirations from all Members...
Happy taking Part.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Love ALL the bling-i-ness from the DT samples - I especially like the use of the mirror CS with Mervi's creation! It really looks like mirrors! Thanks for the fun challenge! hugs, de

Doris Klein said...

Wonderuful and lovely creations from all DT!!!

Hugs Doris

Fikreta said...

wonderful dt inspiration!
thank you for great challenge!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

KandA said...

Fabulous inspiration from the DT xx

Susan Sudbury said...

Bling is one of my favorite things (a poem, lol). Thanks for the great challenge and inspiration!
Susan

Susan Sudbury said...

Bling is one of my favorite things (a poem, lol). Thanks for the great challenge and inspiration!
Susan

Attis said...

Wonderful work from DT and inspiration.
Hugs
Atti

CraftyGirl said...

Amazing challenge, I had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Mervi said...

Thank you Donna;-))m