Saturday 21 March 2015

Week 303 - Cakes and Cupcakes


Here we are Saturday again, Susan here bringing you this weeks new challenge, but firstly thank you to Mervi for last weeks challenge we had so many gorgeous entries - see the post below to find out if you were a lucky winner or a top five pick.  Back to this week - l have celebrated a birthday and did not get a cake so would love to see

Cake or Cupcakes

This could be an image with a cake or cake papers, ribbon, charm or even a hand decorated cake - the choice is yours. My lovely teamies have some great inspiration to share with you below.

We have been generously sponsored this week by Scrappers Delight


My name is Janice (AKA Scrapper's Delights), I discovered the digital scrap booking world November 2008 and started to Design February 2009 and really love it so I decided I wanted to have my own shop so here we are lol.

I also have a surprise package for one lucky winner as an extra prize. 

Brenda

Jo
Jo will be back with us soon xx

Wendy
Circle sentiment from Scrappers Delight

6 comments:

Lillian A said...

A belated happy birthday, Susan !! As you can see, I gave you a cake AND a cupcake on the entry card !! Double treat . . . calorie-free, too. LOL

Sandra H said...

WOW awesome cards beautiful images and designs, amazing creation as always by you all x

Bunny said...

Cute cards. Thank you for the challenge.

Babs said...

More amazing cards this week so beautiful, thanks for the fab challenge..x

Lauren Farrow said...

These are great designs! Playful and fun. Very eye-catching.
Nice job!

TeamMould said...

Thank you for sharing!

I loved your card and the colors that you used

I am now following your blog!
Be sure to stop by and follow by blog too!
http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

Jessica Lynn