Friday 6 February 2015

Winners for Week 296 - Flower Power

Good Evening All
I,m here to announce the winner and faves for my challenge.  It seems to have been a favourite theme with you all as we had lots of entries.

Winner are selected randomly and the first one is.......
Second Winner is  -------

117. Paperpetals. cherry


****
Please contact Brenda, email in sidebar, for details of how to claim your prizes and very well done.
******
Now then, the faves, as chosen by the DT are ---------

49. NG Cards


******
5. eMKa


****

Well Done everyone and thanks for making this a great challenge.  Join us tomorrow for a new one.
xxxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

Thank you so much. I have just seen that my card was one of the top 5. I am so happy. Congratulations to all the winners. Ursula xxx

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

Kari said...

Thank you for choosing me on top5,wow,thanks!
Congratulations to the winners and rest of the top5!
Hugs,Kari :)

NGCARDS said...

Thank you very much for picking my in the Top 3 :) xxx

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x