Saturday 28 February 2015

Week 300 - Use Brads


Morning all and welcome to a new challenge at Allsorts. I'm Helene and this week it is my turn to set the theme. So I decided that I want you to Use brads. Such a lovely decoration and so versatile.

We have two sponsors this week:
Digistamp  

 Marianne Designs 

Offering a £10 voucher (Digistamp) and a surprise gift (Marianne Design).

So hop onboard the craft train and join our challenge this week.



Wendy
Used Marianne die LR0200 for the Navy blue


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous creations by all x

Unknown said...

Stunning DT creations!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations! Love all the blue on Wendy's!! Gorgeous! The flowers are beautiful!! So good to be back crafting!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Poppet said...

Thanks for the great challenge. I don't use brads enough and I've got loads. Great inspiration from the wonderful DT. :-) xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful design team samples. Thanks for the "use brads" challenge this week.