Saturday 24 January 2015

Week 295 - Lace and Pearls


Hi Tracy Mouse here and welcome to this week's challenge here at Allsorts, I would firstly like to thank you for joining in with Susan's "Spring Flowers" theme last week, please check the post below to see if you were a lucky winner or in our Top 5.

As it's my turn to host I chose the theme which is

Lace & Pearls

My theme is to create anything you like but make sure you have lace and pearls on your creation, the choice is yours.

Now our Sponsors this week...............

PPR Papercrafts

PPR Papercrafts

Hello! My name is Mei and I have been card-making for about 3 years now but my tremendous love for it has inspired me to open up my very own online store! Yours and Mine Paper Crafts is a place where you can purchase supplies to create your own projects, or view my gallery for inspiration! We carry brands like The Greeting Farm, Penny Black, Spellbinders and more! All the brands and products we carry are items I have personally used for my own projects and I feel are awesome products that you would like as well.



Deedee's Digis OFFERS wholesome digital "stamps" and printable digital papers that are the original creations of Deedee Anderson. All of our sets include both outline and pre-colored images, in both JPG and PNG formats. Our products are offered in high 300dpi resolution so that they are fully resizable to meet your crafting needs. We are a Christ-centered company, and you will find that many of our sets include KJV Scripture verses, in addition to encouraging sentiments of all sorts. We feel very blessed to be part of such a talented community of paper crafters, and thank you for allowing us to sponsor your challenges !

Here's is some inspiration from our talented Design Team:-

                      Tamara from our sponsor Deedees Designs DT made this lovely card for us




Wendy


I hope you will join in our challenge and we look forward to seeing your lovely entries!

2 comments:

Dorothy S said...

There are so many lovely entries as well as beautiful examples from the DT members. Sorry I messed up the link - was just distracted and did not click on my card - now the linky will not let me choose the correct one. My apologies - I should learn not to be in such a hurry!

Outi said...

Beautiful DT work! Love them all.
Outi x