Saturday 8 February 2014

Week 245 - Colours beginning with 'B'

Good Morning Everyone.

Thank you for all of your gorgeous designs for Brenda's week 'Love is in the air' and well done to our winners and our top 5.  There were some fantastic projects.

It is now my week (Jo) to host the Allsorts Challenge and as you can see I would like you to make your project for us all to see using colours beginning with the letter 'B'.

But before I show you some of the wonderful creations from our design team we have a little bit of news to share with you all - we are thrilled to announce that we have expanded our happy team and would like to introduce Mervi and Susan, please join us in giving them a very warm welcome to Allsorts.

This week our lovely sponsors are:-


PASSION FOR STAMPS who offerffers a wide range of images designed by Ruth Hamilton. As the name of her store and blog suggests Ruth has a particular love of flowers and her designs have can also be purchased as rubber stamps, punches and dies all sold under the Tonic Studios name.


Yours and Mine Papercrafts Hello! My name is Mei and I have been card-making for about 3 years now but my tremendous love for it has inspired me to open up my very own online store! Yours and Mine Paper Crafts is a place where you can purchase supplies to create your own projects, or view my gallery for inspiration! We carry brands like The Greeting Farm, Penny Black, Spellbinders and more! All the brands and products we carry are items I have personally used for my own projects and I feel are awesome products that you would like as well. Its my pleasure to sponsor this week’s Allsorts challenge and as a bonus, use discount code TAKE20 for 20% off my store until the closing date of this challenge.

I think you will agree with me that with these prizes it is well worth having a go at my Challenge this week.

Brenda
B for Blue and Brown

B for Burgundy using A Passion for Stamps Clarkia image

Helene
Blue and Brown - and Burgundy arrows :)
Jo
Blue and Black

Burgundy
Mervi
beige-blue-brown
Sarah
 my 'b' colours are blue and brown
using Butterfly on Flower from A Passion For Stamps


Susan
Using Blue & Brown

Tracy
Using Blue and Brown with cosmos image by passion for stamps and a punch from
the punch and stamp sets

Tracy Mouse
Blues
Blue and brown  and beige
Using  a Passion For Stamps digi

I hope that you have been inspired by these gorgeous designs and I hope that you agree there are a lot of colours that we use on a regular basis beginning with 'B'.

I think you will agree with me that with these prizes it is well worth having a go at my Challenge this week.

Please pop your entries below and Good Luck!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge theme.
Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, great challenge guys, and fabulous DT inspiration, as always! Hugs xx

2amscrapper said...

thanks for a great challenge and wonderful inspiration from the dt

Sally H said...

Wonderful Challenge and fabulous DT inspiration!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful inspiration by the team and a great challenge!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations, Thanks for sharing, Hazel (Didos) x

Rosmarie said...

Thanks to Mervi I just discovered your blog and I am delighted to participate in your challenge with my creation.
Greetings from France..
Rosi