Saturday 7 December 2013

Week 236 - Anything but Christmas


Good Morning Crafters,

Welcome to another week at Allsorts Challenge.  Thankyou to everyone who took part in last week's challenge and well done to the winner and the top 3! Pop over to the Allsorts Challenge Blog to check if you were one of these lucky crafters if you haven't checked already.

This week it is my turn (Jo) to host the Challenge and I have decided that it is time that we chose

......................................

ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS !!!

for this weeks theme.

We would like to see a project that has anything but a Christmas theme.  I love Christmas but I have been making cards for workshops and samples for TV since May and I feel that it is the right time to have a little of something else to show people.  Do you agree?!!

Our lovely sponsor this week is ~

Digistamp


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Our Design Team have left some inspiration to get you started with some ideas for the Challenge.

Brenda



                                                                                  

Wendy




I hope that you have lots of ideas from these great samples and would like to join in the Challenge this week for our great prize.

Pop back to the blog on Friday to check out the winners and top 3.


27 comments:

chrissie said...

Not sure if my link is added or not or maybe it was added twice-sorry. Maybe you could delete the second one as it is to the same link

Thank you

Love Chrissie xx

Georgiana said...

Great challenge since I really need to make some birthday cards.

Sandra H said...

Stunning creations

kiwimeskreations said...

A timely challenge for me as I have several December birthdays!

Kozmik said...

great creations xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your DT creations are beautiful!

Gea said...

http://geabs.blogspot.nl/2013/12/geboorte-kaart.html, Dit is de link naar mijn blog is denk dat er van alles fout is gegaan bij het invoeren. Gr Gea B

Sally H said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT, awesome creations x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Fab challenge thank you x

Margaret said...

A refreshing change from Christmas lol. Love all the DT projects

Margaret

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful DT inspirations and thanks for another great challenge x

Fabiola said...

hello girls, so fun to play with you. could you please delete my first link, i made a mystake, thanks so much, biz

Unknown said...

good challenge! a break from all the Christmas cards!!!!!
Mirella DK xx

Unknown said...

I've linked - I hope :)

Unknown said...

Not sure if this is my second comment - if so, please delete! I have linked - I hope :)

MonikaRose said...

G'day
Cool challenge. Just found you. Look forward to new challenges to come. Thank you and I have linked my entry.

Marianne Schut said...

A great challenge! Thanks for the inspiration. XXX Marianne

Anonymous said...

Lovely projects by the DT Ladies. Thanks for the inspiration. Monika

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and the marvelous challenge. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Sammy said...

Linked... I hope! :-) x

vilinke said...

A great challenge! Hugs ;)
LP, Vilinke

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Thanks for hosting a fun challenge and sharing the awesome creations by the DP.

Jules said...

Entry just loaded, thank you

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Hey .. please delete #146. I had the wrong blog in my clipboard and didn't realize till to late. thanks.

Tracy Penney said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. It was nice to have a break from the Christmas themed projects.

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous creations by the Design Team, thanks for something other than Christmas!
Hugs Donna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Please delete 169 I don't know why but when you click on it it says link doesn't exist. I tried again, entry 170 and it works fine thanks