Saturday 23 November 2013

Week 234 - Bring on the Bling

Hi All

Thanks to all of you who entered Sarah's challenge last week.  This week its my turn (Tracy) to host the challenge and I have set you the theme of

"Bring on the Bling"

So I want to see plenty of sparkle and glitz on your creations!

Our lovely sponsors this week are:
4 images of winners choice

My Heart Pieces Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now. Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.

Prize is a stamp of winners choice
Offering a stamp

Whiff of Joy is a family run business. Our intention is to bring you high quality, unique craft products, which takes your crafting experience to a new joyful level. Our range of products include whimsical rubber stamps, fresh digi stamps, innovative Die-lights, fresh charms, ribbons, paper and more. Give us a try!"

My lovely team mates have done me proud so please pop by and visit.


Helene



Tracy


Tracy Mouse
Using Whiff Of Joy stamp


I will be back on Friday with our winners and top five.


10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations from you all x

Di said...

Super challenge them and gorgeous DT makes ladies! Hugs, Di xx

CraftyGirl said...

I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely week! This was such a Fun challenge and a lovely job from the Design Team! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! I am having a total fit over the design teams work! I will have to stop by individually and comment!

Hugs,
Chriss R.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wnating to know if anyone else had a similar problem that I've beem having. When I go to some blogs such as this one, Allsorts, if my cursor wanders over a part of the blog a new screen pops up with games and I have to cancel to exit and there are several pages and not just I have to click cancel to exit. Please comment here if anyone else has this problem and knows what causes it. Thank you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

America said...

Lovely challenge. Thanks for the great DT samples.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous DT inspirations and creations and thanks for another great challenge x

Artesania said...

Thanks for the nice challenge and great Inspiration from the DT Team.
Hugs Gudrun

Shazza said...

lovely DT creations