Saturday 6 July 2013

Week 214 - Favourite Things


Good Morning everyone, Brenda here with another new challenge at Allsorts.

Our thanks for all your beautiful Lavender and Lace entries last week, there really were some stunners, the winners and Top 5 are posted below.

And now for this weeks theme which is:

******Favourite Things******

Chance to really indulge in all your personal favourite crafting goodies and techniques, as always you can make whatever you want, just remember to tell us what your have done or used on your artwork which makes it your favourite.

Our sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique who are offering one winner six images of their choice.


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Brenda
My favourite things: Pan Pastels and paper piecing


Catherine
My Favourite Things: Mini Journal Books and my Butterfly stamp

using Black Floral image from Digistamp Boutique

Jo
My favourite things - vintage, inks, stamping, guilding flakes, moulds!

Sarah
My favourite things: digi image, Promarkers, buttons, twine
using In The Garden - Veggies by Digistamp Boutique

Tracy
Using the Roses Collection by Digistamp boutique


Tracy Mouse
My favourite things are:- This House Mouse stamp, Nitwit papers, sparkle and Digistamp boutique's sentiments.


Wendy
Using Digi Stamp  image

Have fun with the challenge and myself and the design team will be round to see your entries.

14 comments:

Joynana said...

So much wonderful inspiration by the DT, so glad that I am able to visit this week.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great projects dt. janex

anne said...

Thanks for such a lovely challenge

Jennifer said...

All the creations by the DT are fabulous!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Planetsusie said...

Thank you so much for posting this great challenge and also for the amazing inspiration from the DT members. WOW!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for another great challenge and for sharing such gorgeous DT inspiration hugs Karen

2amscrapper said...

splendid samples from the dt!

Sue said...

Wonderful DT creations, such a lovely challenge theme, thank you.
sue xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your cards are beautiful DT.

cotnob said...

Many thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration and fabulous challenge.
Pauline
x

Planetsusie said...

Your DT creations are super! I love this challenge but found it hard to say which were my favourite things - there are soooo many!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Planetsusie said...

Such great DT creations! I love this challenge but it has been so difficult to pick my favourite things, there are soooo many!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful design team samples. Thanks for the "my favorite things" challenge. I have LOTS of favorite things, lol!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah such lovely DT work and well dun on winners down below to such high standard, Shaz in Oz.x