Saturday 3 March 2012

Week 144 - Spread your Wings

A very warm welcome to another new challenge her at Allsorts and this week it's me B, inviting you to join in with the theme:

Spread your Wings

I just love my fantasy and flutterbys and am really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with, it could be fairies, birds, flutterbys or anything else with wings, the choice is yours. Just remember that the winged image must be the focal point of your work, not just an an added element or embellishment.

This week we have 2 sponsors our '1st challenge of the month' sponsor Digistamp Boutique
the winner will recieve 6 images of their choice and if you use a digistamp boutique image you can enter your card twice into Mr Linky

And we are thrilled to welcome another of our regular sponsors Crimson Cloud



"Crimson Cloud is a mother/daughter venture - a way to indulge our joint passion of cardmaking and crafting. We only sell products that we have tried, tested and love using. We have developed our own exclusive range of digital stamps, svg files and "Make Your Own Card" kits which reflect our styles of card making - and hopefully yours too!" The super prize is: A Make Your Own Card Kit (7 elements)

And I am please to tell you that Mel from Crimson Cloud has joined us as our Guest Designer again and has created this fabulous card to share with you all, just check out all those fabby nestie element which are all available from their store..................

Mel



Brenda
 
Nicola

From all of us here at Allsorts, thanks for joining in and have a good weekend.


Some blogs do not appear to be fully compatible with Mr Linky so please ensure you have completed the linking process and can see your entry, if you can't you need to get in touch with Mr Linky here

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

26 comments:

Marianne said...

Love the theme and the gorgeous cards of all the DT members. I'm glad I don't have to pick a winner from the DT entries, LOL.

walchowDesign said...

Great challenge this week but I am unable to paste my url onto the linky!

Clare Lloyd said...

beautiful cards from your dt. x

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Beautiful cards! My fave was Nicola's card. Cute!
I messed up and I think I didn't link up my first entry correctly, but my second entry is up. I'll be back in a sec to add my first entry.

Evil Edna said...

wonderful wing' thingies

Poppet said...

Wonderful cards by the DT, they all look so different. :-) xx

Chris said...

Mr. Linky is not accepting my entry. If you have a chance to stop by here'a a link to my card.

http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-is-on-way.html

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous cards :) I have joined in the fun :) xx

Just A Pac Rat said...

Love the cards in this challenge. Fairies are so much fun. I hope you will visit my creation and thanks for letting me show it off. Good Luck everyone!

Just A Pac Rat
http://www.circlebenterprises.com

Cathy Dineen said...

Great challenge! I love the DT examples and I can`t wait to see what everyone else comes up with! :)

paper fun said...

I am having a difficult time with Mr. Linky.

http://trailsofpaper.blogspot.com/2012/03/sketchy-jaden.html

Thanks!

Mari

Linda Simpson said...

Fab DT cards all really beautiful. I couldn't get my card to show.

Hugs
Linda xxx

catherine said...

Great challenge this week and fab cards from the DT
x catherine

scrappymo! said...

Great cards from the design team!

WitchyFingers said...

Thanks for another great challenge and all the inspiration

Tanya said...

Great DT cards, great theme :)

Tags xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks for another fun challenge! :)

Billie A said...

Great inspiration from the DT. Thanks for the chance to play along.

sara said...

sorry my entry has gone in twice (129 and 130 ) the link pic didnt come up so i thought it hadnt worked and trie again then they both appeared !!!
hugs sara x x x

Chris said...

Love the cards from the design team, great challenge!

Rosie Gustafson said...

One of my favorite themes! I love my fearies. Great cards too. Love all the ideas and inspirations.

Judith said...

Lovely DT cards - things with wings - my favourite x

Henny said...

Hello ladies. Nice theme this week and lovely cards from the team again. I joined my card twice....sorry....Can you please remove one?

Greetings Henny.

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, lovely dt work. Debbiexx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful winged DT creations. Finished my entry in the last hrs of the challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

HobbiAmo said...

Thank you for this great challenge:)
HobbiAmo XXX