Saturday 25 February 2012

Wk 142 ~ Winner and Top 5

Happy weekend everyone.
Fleur here with this weeks winner & Top 5

Firstly a massive THANKS for all your gorgeous entries,
Just over 550, my goodness what beauties too.

The DT try really hard to get round to all of you, 
but sometimes life just gets in the way,
 making it impossible for us to visit each and every one of you.
So huge appologies if we couldn't make it this time.

Anyway without further ado!

There can only be one winner and this week thats............

#545 Dannii
Congratulations, please contact me at
to arrange your prize

Now onto the TOP 5 
and what a difficult decision that was
thanks to my teamies for their suggestions too!

In no particular order







 Lisa
with 2 entries (couldn't decide which I liked best)



Well done girls
grab your badge & wear with pride.

Don't forget Emma will be back later to host our next 
challenge and with information of this weeks prize

Bye for now 
BIG HUGZ


5 comments:

Bea said...

Thank you so much for picking me as one of the Top 5

Hugs from Bea

Unknown said...

Congrats To all the winners, I feel for the DT their job is hard some really amazing talent.

Hugs Tammy

Debs said...

eeek..thanks for picking me as one of your top 5 and congrats to all the other ladies :0)..hugs Debs x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh thank you for choosing me for your top 5, so lovely of you :o) Congrats to the other winners! Lisa x

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Congrats to the winners, fabulous art work!