Thursday 12 January 2012

winner of new begginings challenge

Hi there my most sincere apologies that this is so late!!!!
Due to technical difficulties with my internet I have been unable to get round and comment on almost half of the beautiful entries for the new beginnings challenge so for that week sadly there will be no top 5

but we do however have a winner for the Digistamp Boutique images

Random no79 Hazel (Didos)

Congratulations Hazel if you send me your email addy and your choice of six images from Digistamp boutique i'll send them to Sally-Ann 

Emma xxx


4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Wow all excited now, Off to have a look now and email you xxx Thanks Hazelxox

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Hazel forgot to say my email is in the side bar

Emma xxx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Hazel:) Sandra H

Larisa said...

Congratulations to Hazel !!!