Saturday 14 January 2012

Paper Piecing winner

Good Morning peeps, what a fabulous week it's been with some awesome paper piecing projects, thank you all for joining in, I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at them all. 

So first up is the winner of the prize from Crimson Cloud.......................
Well done Anglea, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy so your prize can be sent off to you.

And now my Top 5 for this week in no particular order..............................






Congratulations to you all, please grab our Top 5 button and wear on your blog with pride.

My thanks again to everyone for all your lovely entries this week and don't forget to pop back later to see what Nicola has up her sleeves for next week's challenge.

6 comments:

Hussena said...

Thank you so much for selecting My card in The Top 5...I am so so Happy,...Congrats to all the other Winners Too..Such Fab Cards..:):)

Stacy H-W said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

Faye said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 5. What a lovely start to the weekend, you have put a real smile on my face. Congrats to the other winners also. x

Lynne in NI said...

Congrats to all the winners ... and thanks for picking mine to be in your Top 5!

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations:) Sandra H

ang said...

thanks for picking me as the winner, never tried paper piecing before thanks for the inspiration congrats to all the winners... I am so excited thanks ang