Saturday 22 October 2011

Week 152 Winner and Top 5

Goodness me this week seems to have flown by and I only realised just in time that I needed to ask Mr Random Org., to select a winner and for me to choose my Top 5 which was as always a really tough task as I loved every one of your entries.

So here we go, this weeks winner who will receive their choice of four images from A Passion for Stamps is............

No 41 Lisa Jane (must really be your lucky week)

Congratulations Lisa, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with so I can pass it on to Ruth who will contact you direct about getting your images.

And my Top 5, in no particular Order as Brucie and Tess would say are..................


So elegant with the black lace and contrasts



I just fell in love with this image and her pantaloons


I'm always a sucker for Vintage and adore the embellies



What a darling little fairy and pretty backing



Such a soft floaty feel, totally lends itself to lilac



3 comments:

lalkygirl said...

wow thanks for choosing me in the top 5 i am thrilled,congrats to all the other winners

happy crafting
tracey x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to all the winners:) Sandra H

Lisa Jane said...

ooh thank you so much for picking me as winner .. i really enjoyed this challenge - well done to everyone
Lisa x