Saturday 7 May 2011

Winner and Top 5

A big thankyou to all of you who entered my theme this week. I really enjoyed looking round all your entries. Some really gorgeous Oriental cards and projects ~ had me wanting chinese food all week lol


The winner courtesy of the random generator doodah is ~ Sarah from Rainmac's Place with this fabulous card
Congratualtions Sarah, please email your address to amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk and I will arrange for your prize to be sent to you.


My top 5 are:



Doreen from Doreensng






Carrie from Carrie on Carrie


Isha from New Ideas




Well done ladies grab the Top 5 logo for your blogs :o)


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh, thank you so much, off to email you xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks a million! I will display my badge with pride :)

Deanne :)

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my entry as one of your Top 5. I will proudly display my Top 5 Badge and look forward to playing along with you again soon.
Hugs
Carrie
xxx

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Wow , what a great surprise!Thanks so much! Have proudly display my top 5 Badge too...;)
hugs
doreen